309 N. Charles St. – Baltimore MD (built 1929-1930; architects: Wyatt & Nolting; later the Royal Oak Federal Savings & Loan Building)
Detailed history of the Kodak Building from the Maryland Historical Trust:
105-111 N. Charles St. – Baltimore MD (built 1905; jewelry store opened 1919)
S&N Katz is a jewelry store in Baltimore though no longer occupying this location. The following is an article from the August 6, 1919 issue of The Jeweler’s Circular:
12 N. Eutaw St. – Baltimore MD (built 1914; architect: Thomas Lamb; currently the Hippodrome Theatre at the France-Merrick Performing Arts Center)
4751 Gulf Freeway – Houston TX (built 1952; currently Advance Cover Co.)
From the 1952 issue of Houston Magazine, the Germalene Chemical Company, which specialized in janitorial supplies:
Current Streetview image: View Larger Map
2403 Bagby St. – Houston TX (built 1956; remodeled 2013; currently The Dogwood Houston (bar))
View Larger Map
930 S. A St. – Santa Rosa CA (build date unknown)
Please contact info (at) arch-ive.org if you have any information about the history of this building.
N. Nagle St. at Buffalo Bayou – Houston TX
These gravel silos were more than likely originally part of the Horton & Horton Building Materials complex at 621 N. Live Oak St., later Parker Bros. Sand & Gravel (which also had a site on Navigation Blvd.). While Horton & Horton had been at that site since the 1950s, the silos weren’t built until the late 1960s/early 1970s.
Click here for an image of the Horton & Horton supply yard, date and location unknown, but possibly from Live Oak St.: http://digital.houstonlibrary.org/cdm/ref/collection/images/id/3247
Advertisement c. 1955:
3875 Holman St. – Houston TX (built 1942, demolished 2012; architect Harry D. Payne; also Public School Stadium, Jeppeson Stadium)
Mackay TX, just southwest of Wharton, was established in 1881 and was along the New York, Texas and Mexican Railroad. All that is left is one house and the ghosts of the foundations of the rest on Carroll Rd. More about the history of Mackay from The Handbook of Texas.
Pictures are from 2004-2006:
207 N. Main St. – Houston TX (built 1929; demolished late 1980s/early 1990s)
Advertisement c. 1949: