Ferguson’s Food Shop No. 1 – Houston

4830 N. Main St. – Houston TX (build date unknown; also Zwink-Keiser Food Market, K&B Food Market, Airline Gun Shop and Repair)

 

Robert J. Ferguson’s Food Shop, a minimal-deco motif building on N. Main and Michaux streets just west of Airline Dr., was the first of two shops he owned – the second was at 1312 Wayside Dr. near Navigation Blvd.