Goldfield’s Grocery – Baytown

710 W. Main St. – Baytown TX (built 1945)

 

This building in the Pelly section of the Baytown area was originally (Pincus) Goldfield’s Grocery store. In 1952, Big Chief Foods took over the location, then Hathaway’s Foodliner, and today it is a Family Dollar. See this document¬†mentioning Pincus Goldfield and this page for the Santa Fe TX Big Chief Foods.

 

710 W. Main St. - Baytown TX