337 N. Charles St. (historically 339-341) – Baltimore MD (built 1902; also Tarlow Furs, United Service Organization, Martha Hat Shop)
The Dulany-Vernay Co. was a stationery and printing company and was originally JC Dulany & Company. Eventually Kewaunee Manufacturing Co. (laboratory furniture) shared the space with Dulany-Vernay and were both listed as agents for the furniture manufacturing company. The Charles St. Improvement Association, where R. Gordon Dulany was Secretary-Treasurer, also had its listed address there (339 N. Charles) around 1915. In the 1920s, 337 N. Charles St. was home to Martha Hat Shop while Dulany-Vernay and Kewaunee Manufacturing were at 339-341.
In the picture taken in the survey below, the facade was covered (“modernized”) midcentury, but today some of the old features are visible.
More information on this building from the Baltimore Metrocenter Survey:
Advertisement from the 1912 Baltimore City Directory: