502 Main St. – Houston TX (built 1879; originally 82-84 Main St.)
The original detailing above the windows was removed and just the outlines remain and a third floor that was constructed in 1890 has since been removed. In the 1970s the entire building was plastered over when Church’s Chicken occupied the first floor.
Tenants over the years included the general offices of the Houston East & West Texas Railway (run by Edward and Paul Bremond), Pullman Palace Car Co., John T. Mason Dry Goods, Kiesling Drugs, Houston Optical Co., The Wright Studio, Robert’s Photography, Taub Cigars, Houston Dental Parlor, Central Loan & Finance Co., several saloons, Church’s Chicken, New York House, Crazy Horse Cantina, and most recently Jefe Bar.
Picture from user 111486 on HAIF: